Another golden day for BRD.
All teams once again medaled with the exception of the Grand Masters Opens 10's. Unfortunately, due to some mix ups in the final - both teams ended up with 9 paddlers only - and that's just too much power to lose in a 200m 10's race. We finished 4th and 5th.
Prems appeared for the first time, in the 10's, and medaled in all events. Ladies excelled winning gold.
Results for Day Three - 200m 20's were as follows:-
- Grand Masters - Ladies - Gold
- Grand Masters - Mixed A - Gold
- Grand Masters - Mixed B - 5th (but oh so close)
- Masters - Open - Bronze
- Masters - Ladies - Gold
- Masters - Mixed - Silver
Results for Day Three 200m 10's were as follows:-
- Grand Masters - Mixed A - 5th
- Grand Masters - Mixed B - 4th
- Premiers - Open - Silver
- Premiers - Ladies - Gold
- Premiers - Mixed - Bronze